If you are not happy with the services you got from Travago, you may be eligible for a refund. These helpful tips can assist you with this process.
Travago is a site that helps you search and compare the prices of different accommodation as provided by online booking sites. It helps you find all sorts of accommodation including; prestigious five-star hotels, vacation rentals, and budget-friendly hotels.
If you are not happy with the services you got from Travago, you may be eligible for a refund. You may also request a refund in any of the following circumstances;
1. If there was no reservation when you arrived at the hotel
2. If you got a double booking
3. If you previously requested a refund but it has not reflected in your account yet.
Requesting a Refund Because of an Incorrect Hotel/ Location
If you were directed to a different hotel from the one you had during the booking process, it may be a huge inconvenience. If the hotel address and name don’t meet your original search or you received a confirmation for a different hotel, you may request a refund. Contact Travago with the following details’;
1. The name of the booking site you used
2. The name of the hotel you wanted
3. The name of the hotel you were directed to
4. Your booking confirmation where applicable
5. Screenshots that may support your case
Seeking a Refund for Incorrect Hotel Details
The details of a hotel such as pet-friendliness, size of the parking space, and breakfast may influence your decision when trying to pick the right one. If the details displayed on Travago do not match the hotel you are directed to, you may qualify for a refund. Contact them with the following information;
1. Your booking confirmation where applicable
2. The name and address of the hotel that was displayed on Travago
3. Screenshots that may be helpful
4. The booking site that you used
Getting a Refund for Incorrect Dates
If you found your dream hotel but the dates do not match what was displayed on Travago, you should contact them and ask for a refund. They may request you to provide the following information;
1. The name of the booking site used
2. Your booking confirmation where applicable
3. Screenshots that may support your case
4. The dates you wanted
5. The name and address of your hotel
Changing or Modifying Your Booking
If you have made mistakes with booking, you don’t have to cancel it. You may change or modify it. The best way to do that is by contacting your booking site directly. If you don’t remember the booking site you used, check your confirmation email and you will find their name.
If you have any complaints when using Travago services, you may seek support. If your concern is genuine, you may be eligible for a refund. If you don’t qualify for a refund, you may get an explanation of what went wrong and how you can avoid problems in the future. You may use the contact form link on their website to submit your complaint if you need continued assistance. Fill out the fields with the necessary information and click ‘Submit.’ You should get a response shortly.
Unfortunately, there is no way to speak directly with a member of Travago’s customer service. If you need help, the best way to get it is on the help desk. Travago does not offer support on phone, email, or social media sites.
The help desk provides you with responses on how to find assistance for specific problems. If you do not find answers from the covered topics, you may start a new conversation. Be patient and you will get help from other Travago users or the support team.